Thank you very much for the assignment! We will contact you to discuss your diminished value claim promptly. AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE, PLEASE FAX OR EMAIL A COPY OF THE REPAIR ESTIMATE TO US at (985) 718-0050 or email@example.com
1. SERVICES: Diminished Value Method, LLC (hereinafter referred to as Service Provider) will provide a written opinion of the vehicle?s decrease in value based upon various valuation methods. The information contained in any of our reports is based on our professional opinion developed through years of experience and training. The reports offered for purchase are offered on an as is basis. There is no warrantee express or implied as to the use of our reports for a particular purpose. The quality and accuracy of our reports is dependent on information provided by the customer. Diminished Value Method, LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions on the part of the customer.
2. COMPENSATION: Upon completing an Assignment form, the Customer shall pay Service Provider for the services performed under the Agreement the sum of either $97.50 for deposit or complete payment of $195.00 for Diminished Value report.
3. OTHER EXPENSES:
It is understood that should court testimony be required then additional billable fees will be owed by the Customer to Service Provider at the rate of $75/hour.
4. INDEMNIFICATION: For good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Customer hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Service Provider, its successors or assigns against all suits, actions, claims, demands, or damages that arise from providing their services.
5. INDEMNIFICATION PROCEDURES:
A. Notice. In the event that Service Provider receives notice of any asserted or impeding claim where Service Provider believes indemnification would be sought under this Agreement, Service Provider shall promptly give notice to Customer of the claim.
B. Option to Defend. In the event Customer shall be obligated to indemnify Service Provider under this Agreement, Customer shall be entitled to assume the defense of any such claim, with counsel approved by Service Provider (which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld) upon the delivery to Service Provider of written notice of its election to do so. After delivery of such notice, approval of such counsel by Service Provider and the retention of such counsel by Customer, Customer will not be liable to Service Provider under this Agreement for any fees of counsel subsequently incurred by Service Provider with respect to the same claim; however, Service Provider shall have the right to employ its own counsel in any such claim at its own expense.
6. SEVERABILITY: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
7. BINDING EFFECT: The covenants and conditions contained in this Agreement shall apply to and bind the parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the Parties.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both the Customer and Service Provider.
9. WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
10. REFUND POLICY.
Our reports are provided to assist vehicle owners and other interested parties in determining an appropriate loss of market value after damage to a motor vehicle. All reports are provided on an as is basis. There is no guarantee of a specific outcome, nor do we warrant use of our report for a particular purpose. Therefore, no refunds will be made once our report has been provided.